Thousands of acres.
Miles and miles of trails.
It all belongs to you.
- Hebble Creek Reserve
- Cemex Reserve*
- Pearl’s Fen (Now open to the public)
- Twin Towers Park** †
- Jacoby Road Canoe Launch
- Clifton Reserve & Lodge
- Indian Mound Reserve (Cedar Cliff Falls)
- Hobson Freedom Park
- Koogler Wetland Prairie Reserve
- Russ Nature Reserve
- Karohl Park
- Creekside Reserve
- Phillips Park
- Beaver Creek Wetlands Reserve
- Glenn Thompson Reserve
- Pierce Park †
- James Ranch Park
- Fairgrounds Recreation Center †
- Old Town Reserve
- Sara Lee Arnovitz Nature Preserve
- Kinsey Road Mound
- Narrows Reserve
- Mill Bridge Launch
- Spring Lakes Park
- Constitution Park
- Caesar Ford Park †
- Frank Seaman Park †
* Cemex Reserve is closed due to storm damage.
** Twin Towers Park electricity is off until further notice.
† Water has been turned off for the winter. Portable restroom facilities are available.
Are you a plan-aheader or a suddenly-gotta-go biker?
We love both kinds.
We mostly hate to brag. That’s a Midwest thing. But, when it comes to Greene County’s Bike Trails, we gotta say, it’s hard to resist.
Your Greene County bike trails include the HUB for the Miami Valley Trails Network. It’s the largest paved trail network in the country.
Xenia Station, just south of downtown Xenia is the center of it all. Four out of five of our trails connect so you can get from North to West to South to East – all along the bike trail.
You can find a list of accessible parks for each of our five trails on our Cycling page.
Greene County Bike Path Updates
Crack sealing will be taking place across the bike ways through out the county, weather permitting. Crews will be covering approximately three miles a day. We ask that bike path users avoid these areas when possible, and do not bypass any caution or closure signs. Please share this with anyone who may be affected so they can plan accordingly.
- Wed., Oct 21: WBHPB in Fairborn (Kaufman Ave) Zink r. to Marl Rd. and Central Ave. to Col. Glen 3.2 mi
- Thurs., Oct 22 through Sun., Oct 25: Little Miami Scenic trail Church St. in Xenia to Yellow Spring Fairfield Rd. in Yellow Springs 10mi
- Mon., Oct. 26 through Tues., Oct. 27: Little Miami Scenic trail Xenia Station-Hedges Rd. 4mi
- Wed., Oct. 28 through Thurs., Oct 29: Xenia Jamestown Connector Jasper Rd. in Xenia to Frank Seaman Park Spur in Jamestown 6.64mi
- Fri., Oct. 30 through Sun., Nov. 1: Xenia Jamestown Connector Sycamore St. in Jamestown to Co. Line near Rosemore Rd. 4.24mi
Please stay tuned for any changes or updates regarding this maintenance schedule. Limited work on weekends based on higher traffic.
Wright Brothers-Huffman Prairie Bikeway
Ohio to Erie Trail
Little Miami Scenic Trail