Spring Lakes Park
Only cool people seem to like it.
Okay, okay – we admit there are some cool people who don’t fish. No matter where you stand on the cool-not-cool issue, Spring Lakes is the best place to go fishing. Bring your dad or grandfather. Bring your kids. Bring your mama.
You have a shelter and standing grills, restrooms, and plenty of room to spread out. That means you can go from hook to plate to your belly all right there. Have your family bring all the fixings – potato salad, baked beans, coleslaw, sweet tea – and you have yourself a bona fide summer cookout.
Keeping It Local
Spring Lakes Fishing Permit Schedule
|Annual Teen (13-17)||$15.00|
|Annual Senior (60+)||$20.00|
|Annual Developmentally Disabled||$20.00|
|Children (12 & Under)||FREE|
Group fishing permits: call the office at 937-562-6440
Spring Lakes Park Brochure (PDF)
We stock on a monthly basis, but specific dates vary.
County Fishing Regulations
- With the exception of children 12 and under, all fishing patrons must have a current permit on their person.
- Annual permits expire one year from purchase date.
- Day permits expire at closing on the date of purchase.
- Two poles per person allowed.
- Fish must be caught by use of line and hook, no netting or snagging.
- Bank fishing only.
- No wading, boating or flotation devices.
- Respect all Greene County Parks & Trails Rules and Regulations.
- Please remove all bait containers, fishing line or other personal items upon departure.
2191 Ferry Road
Bellbrook, OH 45305
Mobile Guide and Directions:
Entrance is through Ernst Concrete parking lot.
GPS: N 39 62.726 W 84 08.201