- This event has passed.
Santa’s Holiday in the Park
December 7 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00 pm, repeating until December 7, 2019
This year’s event is back bigger, better and brighter! Bring the whole family for this annual event that captures and celebrates the spirit of the season. All donations received go right back into the event for the following year!
The whole family will enjoy:
- A visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Photos with Santa available for purchase by betterimages
- Self-guided walking tour of the lights
- Hands-on interactive crafts
- Letters to Santa
- Souvenir photos
- Kettle corn, hot chocolate and more for purchase (cash or credit)
Don’t forget to stop by and visit the elves of Greene Memorial Hospital as they help our youngest visitors write letters to Santa for that last minute Christmas wish!
All proceeds benefit the continuation of the Santa’s Holiday in the Park annual event. Call 937-562-6440 or email email@example.com for information on how businesses and individuals can sponsor this event.
Event is held nightly Wednesday December 4 through Saturday December 7